- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
Abieze - Black Soap - 500mL Bottle
Product Code: AB05
Designed and manufactured in Quebec using a local resource, camelina.
An innovative product, based on camelina oil. Abieze black soap is a highly concentrated liquid household product. Two or three tablespoons diluted in a bucket of warm water are sufficient for household cleaning. It is suitable for all surfaces (except varnished floors) for degreasing, stain removal, disinfection, and shining!
This cleaner will make your mirrors, windows, and even stainless steel surfaces shine! A 100% natural and biodegradable degreaser, perfect for cleaning dishes, countertops, leather, and floors. Use it to create various easy-to-make recipes such as laundry detergent, dish soap, glass and mirror cleaner, and even an all-purpose cleaner. Black soap is also a superb alternative to chemical pesticides.
Abieze is a local company passionate about ecology that offers products:
- Proudly designed (finished products) or assembled (raw materials) in Quebec
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Made in Canada
Ingredient: Water, camelina oil, potassium hydroxide (not present in the final product).
500 ml format in a recyclable plastic bottle.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Note that the colour may change from batch to batch depending on the colour of the oil used.
Do not mix the soap with other detergents.