- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Filo | The Cleaning Tablet That Save The World
- 7 Quebec Favorites for Green Babies
- 5 Benefits of Using Öko-Pads
- Make the Easy Switch to Zero Waste Coffee!
- Why hemp?
- Take a peek at Peakbwa!
- One of Öko's favorite company: Savonnerie des Diligences!
- Our Christmas Gift Inspirations | A Successful Holiday Season 2020!
Flonette - Solid Dish Soap
Product Code: SD22
The art of cleaning dishes in zero waste mode.
Flonette solid dish soaps are biodegradable, vegan, not tested on animals and septic tank safe.
Made with pure surfactants and degreasing ingredients, this multi-purpose household bar is highly concentrated and requires minimal water for a brilliant result!
You'll love the effectiveness of this solid, easy-to-use product, which can be used with a sponge or a dish brush. Use it to clean your oven, to loosen a teapot or even to clean bath rings and shower windows.
It's a real little miracle in bread!
How to use it
1. Plug the sink
2. Wet your sponge or brush
3. Rub your sponge or brush into the cake dish container
4. Clean starting with the cleanest parts, like glasses, utensils.
6. Then, finish with the dirtier pieces
Want to soak a pan? Run a little water on the solid dish soap for a dilution of the product with water. You'll have a dishwashing liquid. It's that easy!
Top 5 uses for dish cake
Cleaning bathtub rings
Degreasing the oven hood
Washing shower windows
Format: 200g in a P.E.T.1* plastic jar, or 125g refill in cardboard packaging
Proudly handmade in Quebec, Canada.
IngredientsMade with only four ingredients:
Sodium Coco Sulfate (SCS), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), vinegar and a blend of lemon essential oils.
Residues that will mix with grey water are environmentally safe.
*Information about the jar cake dish container (French Only)Flonette Pot Cake Dishes: Why is the container plastic?
5 ideas to give a 2nd life to the Flonette cake dish container