- Some services are not accessible on smartphone.
- Sign In
- My Account
- My Cart
- Customer Service
- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
- Cleaning & Washing>
- Moss Creek - Barn Box of 3 Wool Dryer Balls
Moss Creek - Barn Box of 3 Wool Dryer Balls
Product Code: KR02
Handmade in Canada, Moss Creek Wool Dryer Balls are a clever invention that saves you time and money by helping to dry clothes faster and are gentle on clothes.
Moss Creek wool dryer balls are solid felted wool to their core. They live in your dryer, so when it starts tumbling they tumble too. Bouncing between your clothes and linens they work to lift and separate the fabric. This increases airflow and reduces drying time. Due to wool’s natural water retaining characteristics they dry slower than other fabrics, slowly releasing their moisture through the entire cycle creating a humid drying environment. This helps to reduce the static energy created by over-drying, allowing you to skip chemical-laden dryer sheets and fabric softeners.
Bonus: wool is naturally antimicrobial, so even if your wool dryer balls are still damp at the end of a load you don’t have to worry about them starting to smell.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces drying time and saves electricity
- Softens clothes naturally while reducing static and wrinkles
- Replaces dryer sheets and fabric softeners - safe for sensitive skin and babies
- Extends clothing lifespan
- Will last for 1000+ loads
How to use them?
Toss all 3 wool balls in your dryer (6 for large dryers)
Simply store them in your dryer between loads
Sustainably Sourced and Cruelty Free Wool:
Moss Creek only work with Wool Cooperatives where the fleece is milled locally, reducing the carbon footprint. The finest wool comes from regions with a cool climate and high altitude where the sheep roam freely throughout the year. White wool currently is sourced on ranches in Montana and South Dakota.
Moss Creek are careful to only source wool from farms that never practice mulesing. Most importantly, the sheep live free-range and are never exposed to chemicals including sheep dips. The sheep are raised for their wool, not to eat.
Handmade in Canada
Wool sustainably sourced from farms that do not practice mulesing
3 wool balls in a carton box (FSC)
Caring for Your Wool Balls?
Over time wool balls will pill and pick up loose threads. This shows they’re working hard for you. Give them an occasional trim as needed, then toss them back into the dryer.
Time to Send Your Wool Balls out to Pasture?
Wool is biodegradable so can be planted in your garden as mulch to hold moisture. As they decompose they add nutrients to the soil. Or just hang them outside and birds to collect the wool to build their nests.