- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
Planette - Marseille Soap Block - Household soap
Product Code: PL01
Planette’s Genuine Marseille Household Soap Block is made from 72% olive oil. Sold without packaging, it is a zero-waste cleaning essential. An outstanding stain remover: effective on blood, grass, red wine, fruit juice and other tough stains. It is also very effective on oil and grease stains. Because it is olive oil-based, this soap does not foam much and will last you for years!
This Marseille soap does not contain glycerin. Glycerin produced naturally during the hot saponification process is removed along with impurities. Because of this, the soap will not build up on surfaces or clothing, nor clog pipes or drains.
Properties: A long-lasting disinfecting cleaner and degreaser that is hypoallergenic and biodegradable in 28 days.
Our Genuine Marseille Soap does not contain:
• Synthetic adjuvants
• Animal fat
• Synthetic fragrance
Planette’s Genuine Marseille Soap Block is perfect for:
- removing stains on clothing and other textiles
- removing stains on zero-waste products like cloth diapers and reusable menstrual pads
- using as solid dish soap with a scouring pad or dish brush
Tip from the Planette family!
Cut your block into multiple pieces! Because this soap doesn't lather much, it lasts for a long time. A thick slice can last for weeks. Keep some in the laundry room, at the cottage or even in your handbag to miraculously remove tomato sauce from your blouse. Our Genuine Marseille Soap is a versatile cleaning product to have on hand!
Manufactured in France.
Ingredients: Fatty acids from olive oil sodium salts, Fatty acids from vegetable oil sodium salts, Salt water.
Format: 300g *
* ATTENTION: the 300g is the weight that the block weighs at the time of its manufacture. It is normal for this weight to decrease when it is dry. So the block you receive will not weigh 300g. In addition, during drying, it changes from green (the color of olive oil) to golden beige.
Planette imports Marseille soap directly from one of the last soap factories in Marseille, France in order to avoid replicas that contain chemicals and to ensure the quality of the soap we use.
If your block has a thin layer of white powder on top, it is sea salt (indicator of the drying process). Simply rinse your pad with water and then use it!
Urban legend: Marseille soap is a very fatty soap since it is composed of olive oil
FALSE! All soaps are based on oil which, through a process of saponification (hot or cold) and the addition of various ingredients, results in soaps with various properties! In Quebec, the majority of soaps are made from coconut oil. However, olive oil is not fatter than coconut oil, they are just two ingredients of different origin!