- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
Next Chance – Reusable Gift Bows
Product Code: NC03C
We are so enthusiastically (and literally) wrapped up in our eco-friendly Next Chance giftwrap. Proudly made in Quebec, Canada, with fabric remnants given a new lease on life.
Next Chance products philosophy is based on sustainable development, specifically the idea of a circular economy. Their source materials are new fabrics, rescued from the landfill. We can say that add a Next Chance touch to a gift means giving a gift to the earth, too.
Next Chance bows look like traditional bows (although we think they’re prettier), and they bring a touch of magic to your gifts all the while respecting your environmental conscience.
How to use:
Bows come equipped with a small clip to allow you to secure them to your gift.
There are many ways to use them, for example, clip them to:
- a ribbon around your present
- the knot of your furoshiki
- the handle of a gift bag
- your pet’s collar (why not!?)
Next Chance Bows
- Designed, sourced and manufactured in Quebec, Canada
- Sold individually
- Composition: brand-new fabric remnants, 100% unknown fibres
- 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard packaging