- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Filo | The Cleaning Tablet That Save The World
- 7 Quebec Favorites for Green Babies
- 5 Benefits of Using Öko-Pads
- Make the Easy Switch to Zero Waste Coffee!
- Why hemp?
- Take a peek at Peakbwa!
- One of Öko's favorite company: Savonnerie des Diligences!
- Our Christmas Gift Inspirations | A Successful Holiday Season 2020!
Eco-strips Laundry Detergent - Fragrance-free
Product Code: TE01
- Zero waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
Each strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash. Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
The smart formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
How to use:
1- Remove Strip from Bag;
2- Place Strip in washer;
3- Add Clothes.
Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix
Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are palm oil free & gluten free