- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Filo | The Cleaning Tablet That Save The World
- 7 Quebec Favorites for Green Babies
- 5 Benefits of Using Öko-Pads
- Make the Easy Switch to Zero Waste Coffee!
- Why hemp?
- Take a peek at Peakbwa!
- One of Öko's favorite company: Savonnerie des Diligences!
- Our Christmas Gift Inspirations | A Successful Holiday Season 2020!
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Öko-Pads Complete Kit - Hemp Menstrual Pads
Product Code: OK5000
**Government subsidy available for purchase! Find out if you are eligible by visiting our page: Subsidy for reusable hygiene products**
*The Sodium Percarbonate is perfect for our Menstrual Pads care. Recommended and approved by Öko Créations. Questions about Öko-pads care? Consult our Care Instructions Manual*
The Öko-Pads kit contains:
2 Öko-liners, 2 Regular Öko-pads, 2 Long Öko-pads, for a total of 6 pads, and 1 Dual pocket mini for carrying your reusable cloth pad or washable liner.
This set allows you to try 3 different Öko-Pads during a menstrual cycle. You then might want to add some Öko-pads to complete your kit.
Designed and created by women, our line of menstrual products offers reliable protection and supreme comfort. We have chosen hemp and organic cotton fibres, undyed and unbleached by chlorine, both for their reduced eco-footprint and their lowered risk of irritation and allergies. Thin and durable, they are designed for long-term use and savings. Try them!
We invite you to read more about Öko Creations cloth pads by visiting our page: ''More about Öko-Pads''.
Öko Creations Guarantee
At Öko we celebrate diversity and we know that every person's body is unique! We are constantly working to improve our products for the optimal comfort of each of you, which is why we offer you a satisfaction guarantee. Contact us if you have any questions, we will be happy to assist you!
- Colour: natural, undyed, backing of variable colour
- Composition: hemp, organic cotton, organic cotton laminated with polyurethan
- Labels: 100% organic cotton
- Packaging: FSC certified paper
- Made in Quebec, Canada