- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
Myni- Wheat Straw Spray Bottle + One Cleaning Tablet
Product Code: MN22
Discover the new Myni 750mL spay bottle made with wheat straw. This is the first collection of spray bottles made from natural wheat straw. It's a simple alternative to plastic! This bottle is durable yet biodegradable at the end of its life.
Wheat straw, a great solution to plastic
- Wheat straw is a renewable resource.
- At the end of its life, the bottle can be converted into paste that will be used to make new products again and again! Also compostable in approximatly 9 months.
- Less energy is required to produce this bioplastic compared to traditional plastic.
- Made from recovered agricultural “waste” - the dry wheat stalk that is unused during the wheat harvest. We can said that this product is based on the circular economy principle!
Included; one cleaning tablet, pick a choice!
- All Purpose: For all surfaces, from the kitchen to the kids' playroom, even the dog's crate (avoid using on natural stones).
- Glass and Mirror: Make your mirrors and windows shine!
- Bathroom: Remove limescale buildup from your bathroom, ideal for ceramic tiles, toilet bowls, counters and showers!
- Degraser: Effectively remove traces of grease without using toxic products (range hood, cooking surfaces, counter, etc.)
- Stainless Steel: Polish all your appliances and your stainless steel surfaces.
How to use
Make your product with tap water. It’s effective without compromising the environment!
- Fill your 750ml spray bottle with water.
- Insert your cleaning tablet.
- Close your bottle and wait full dissolution before use.
Compost the package after use.
Once the product ready to use, spray on surface and wipe with a clean cloth, like any other conventionnal cleaner.
Helps eliminate 12,000M plastic bottles thrown away each year in North America
Made from recovered agricultural “waste” and Biodegrades in 9 months at the end of its life
Approaches carbon neutrality thanks to its bio-based plastic
Helps reduce CO2 emissions during shipping thanks to its low weight
Paraben-free, phosphate-free, synthetic fragrance-free, artificial colouring-free
Made in Canada
- Sold by unit
- Format: 750mL
- Includes one cleaning tablet of your choice, to make 750mL of cleaning product
- Bottle made from wheat straw
- Made in Quebec, Canada
Depending on the type of composting, it takes 6 to 9 months, unlike traditional plastic that takes 100 to 1000 years.
Can I put my bottle directly into my compost?
Wheat straw fibres are even beneficial to the composting process. That’s pretty wonderful, right? We recommend using industrial compost.
What is the bottle’s lifespan?
Like traditional plastics, wheat straw is very durable. It will last 5 to 10 years depending upon how you use it.