- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
Ola Bamboo - Extra Soft Bamboo Toothbrush
Product Code: OB03
OLA Bamboo has set up its manufacturing unit in Canada and this makes us the first company to manufacture bamboo toothbrushes in Canada. And even, according to their research, the first in Canada to make any kind of toothbrush. New; Canadian red maple wood toothbrush available!
By using the OLA Bamboo toothbrush, you are contributing to reducing more than 4.9 billion plastic toothbrushes that are thrown out every year. Our eco-friendly biodegradable bamboo toothbrushes are the best choice for dental hygiene and environmental prosperity. The toothbrushes are sleek and easy to use, with high-quality nylon bristles to protect your gums from scratching as you brush your teeth.
- The OLA Bamboo toothbrushes are the only one made in Canada
- The shape of the bristle has an upward curve to better reach molars.
- The handle of the toothbrush is 100% compostable and biodegradable. It is made of bamboo.
- The bristles of the OLA Bamboo toothbrush are made of high-quality nylon for better brushing.
- The toothbrush head is compact to ensure proper brushing of the molars.
- According to some studies, bamboo has natural antimicrobial properties.
- Origin: Bamboo is sourced from FSC certified forests. The red maple wood comes from the Canadian manufacturing industry. Our main supplier of wood is located near our plant (Circular Economy)
- The packaging is also recyclable or compostable by your city.
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
Use and maintenance:
Your toothbrush should always air dry. It is best to use an open toothbrush holder that does not hold water.
Let your toothbrush dry before putting it in a travel case.
We do not recommend storing your toothbrush in a closed drawer or cabinet.
How to dispose:
Once your toothbrush has reached the end of its lifespan (it should be changed every 3–4 months) simply pull out the bristles using pliers or break the head before putting the handle in the compost. The rest goes in the trash. You can also reuse the handle as a stake to support a plant, identify your plants in the garden or start your campfire. Give free rein to your imagination.
Choice of: Extra Soft Bamboo Toothbrush OR Soft Canadian Maple Toothbrush
Individual package, color sent randomly, according to our stocks
Made in Canada