- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Filo | The Cleaning Tablet That Save The World
- 7 Quebec Favorites for Green Babies
- 5 Benefits of Using Öko-Pads
- Make the Easy Switch to Zero Waste Coffee!
- Why hemp?
- Take a peek at Peakbwa!
- One of Öko's favorite company: Savonnerie des Diligences!
- Our Christmas Gift Inspirations | A Successful Holiday Season 2020!
Öko-Capsule Whitening Stain Treatment - Unscented
Product Code: OKOCAPS01
Visit our Product care guide for reusables pantyliners and menstrual pads for the whole process.
Reusable menstrual pads care has never been easier and ecofriendly!
Reusables pads are very easy to use during menstruation, but can be a bit tricky when it comes to washing.
We often wonder what the best way to take care of it and which products are best to use. ÖKO CAPSULES will allow an easier and ecological care of your pads. These capsules will become the new bestfriends of your reusables pads!
The brand new ÖKO CAPSULES, created in collaboration with Filo and made in Canada, are ideal for the care routine of Öko-Pads. Offered in a compostable bag of 20 capsules and available in two versions, sweet scent of neroli (orange blossom) and unscented.
- Stain remover: Effectively reduce organic stains, such as blood, grease, grass, etc.
- Whitening : Brightens whites.
- Ecological: Eco-Friendly bleach alternative, colour-safe*.
Why do a stain treatment?
- You want to prevent or reduce stains on your pads.
- Your pads seem less absorbent over time.
- Your pads have a bad odour after washing or when they’re wet.
- Your pads have started causing irritation without explanation.
How to use:
Two methods of use for pad care:
- Pre-wash treatment :
Rinse or soak your pads in cold water to remove excess blood. Dissolve 2 Öko-Capsules in a bucket with 1 liter of warm water. Add the reusable pads and soak between 3 to 12 hours. Wash as directed by the manufacturer.
- Washing machine treatment:
Add detergent as normal. Add 3 capsules to the drum of the machine. Add your pads and wash in warm water.
Compostable bag of 20 capsules
Two versions available: Neroli (orange blossom) or unscented
Made in Quebec, Canada
Environmentally safe ingredients. Vegan and not tested on animals. Free of phthalates, parabens, and GMOs.
Ingredients: Sodium Percarbonate, natural fragrance (Neroli variety only)
Always confirm the manufacturer's instructions before washing or treating your pads with Öko-Capsules.
Store capsules in an airtight container once package is opened.
Do not use with leather, silk and wool blends.May irritate eyes and skin.
Do not get in the eyes, skin or clothing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not mix with products containing ammonia, chlorine bleach or other chemicals.
* For colored laundry, soak maximum 1 hour