- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
- Reusable Menstrual Pads | Öko-Pads | Limited Collection>
- Individual Pouches Limited Collection - 2-pack
Individual Pouches Limited Collection - 2-pack
Product Code: OK2009C
Perfect to discreetly bring your pads with you, when you go out or in everyday life, our individual Storage Pouches are compatible with all of our Öko-Pads
Made with the same material than our breathable waterproof layer, organic cotton backed with food-grade polyurethane laminate.
The pouch has a “To wash” tag designed to be pulled out when you put your used pad in, or tucked away when your pad is clean. This way you can easily tell what needs to be washed when you get home. Super practical!
How does it work?
Heading out for the day? Monday morning meetings and menstruation? No problem! When you change your pad, keep the storage pouch and:
Slide the used pad inside the empty pouch
Pull out the “To Wash” tag
- Sold in 2-pack
- Composition: 78% organic cotton biologique, 22% food-grade polyurethane
- Format: 11,5 cm x 10,5 cm (may vary slightly, as handmade)
- Care: Machine wash in cold water. Flat dry. Do not use bleach, whitener or fabric softener. Do not iron.
- Made in Quebec, Canada