- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
Myni - Wheat Straw Foaming Bottle
Product Code: MN27
Discover the new Myni 500mL foaming pump bottle made with wheat straw. The first collection of natural foaming hand soap bottles made from wheat straw. Durability without compromising end-of-life biodegradability.
Wheat straw, a great solution to plastic
- Wheat straw is a renewable resource.
- At the end of its life, the bottle can be converted into paste that will be used to make new products again and again! Also compostable in approximatly 9 months.
- Less energy is required to produce this bioplastic compared to traditional plastic.
- Made from recovered agricultural “waste” - the dry wheat stalk that is unused during the wheat harvest. We can said that this product is based on the circular economy principle!
One soap tablet included with each bottle!
Find the refill soap tablet here
How to use
Make your product with tap water. It’s effective without compromising the environment!
- Fill your 500ml foaming bottle with water.
- Insert your hand soap tablet.
- Close your bottle before use and wait the dissolution.
Compost the package after use..
Once your soap ready, just pump to obtains a luxurious foam to wasg your hands.
Helps eliminate 12,000M plastic bottles thrown away each year in North America
Made from recovered agricultural “waste” and Biodegrades in 9 months at the end of its life
Approaches carbon neutrality thanks to its bio-based plastic
Helps reduce CO2 emissions during shipping thanks to its low weight
Paraben-free, phosphate-free, synthetic fragrance-free, artificial colouring-free
Made in Canada
- Sold by unit
- Format: 500mL
- Includes one soap tablet of your choice, to make 500mL of foaming soap
- Bottle made from wheat straw
- Made in Quebec, Canada
Depending on the type of composting, it takes 6 to 9 months, unlike traditional plastic that takes 100 to 1000 years.
Can I put my bottle directly into my compost?
Wheat straw fibres are even beneficial to the composting process. That’s pretty wonderful, right? We recommend using industrial compost.
What is the bottle’s lifespan?
Like traditional plastics, wheat straw is very durable. It will last 5 to 10 years depending upon how you use it.