- Some services are not accessible on smartphone.
- Sign In
- My Account
- My Cart
- Customer Service
- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
Next Chance - Furoshiki - Christmas style
Product Code: NC05
We are so enthusiastically (and literally) wrapped up in our eco-friendly Next Chance giftwrap. Proudly made in Quebec, Canada, with fabric remnants given a new lease on life.
Next Chance products philosophy is based on sustainable development, specifically the idea of a circular economy. Their source materials are new fabrics, rescued from the landfill. Wrapping a gift in a Next Chance furoshiki means giving a gift to the earth, too.
Two Sizes Available
Small: 50.8 cm x 50.8 cm (20 x 20 in)
Ideal for wrapping: a novel, items the size of a tissue box, coffee mug, etc.
Medium: 76.2 cm x 76.2 cm (30 x 30 in)
Ideal for wrapping: a board game, items the size of a shoebox, clothing, etc.
How to Use:No more searching for scissors and tape in the junk drawer. These fabric wraps are reusable and adjustable: they adapt to fit whatever you need to wrap. There are many furoshiki folding techniques. Here is the easiest one:
A simple web search will bring you many other folding techniques.
Perfect with the Reusables Gift Bows!
Next Chance Furoshiki
- Designed, sourced and manufactured in Quebec, Canada
- Sold individually
- Composition: brand-new fabric remnants, 100% unknown fibres
- 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard packaging
Reusable Gift Bow not included.