- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
- Reusable Menstrual Pads | Öko-Teens | Youth Collection>
- Öko Créations - First Period Guide - French
Öko Créations - First Period Guide - French
Product Code: OK2025
Do you want to get information about menstruation?
This simple and playful booklet is filled with essential information and resources to navigate this stage of life with ease.
The "First Periods" guide is co-authored by the RQASF (Quebec Network for Women's Health) and Öko Créations.
This 16-page booklet is designed for children aged 8 to 14 and features Yuri and Vaness, two friends having a discussion about their first periods. This booklet, filled with kindness and essential information about adolescent changes, is a must for your child.
Read it together or leave it on the table; it's a necessary guide that will spark meaningful discussions among friends or at home.
The topics covered include:
- What are periods?
- The menstrual cycle
- White discharges
- Different menstrual products
- Well-being during periods
- Myths about periods
- My resources
And much more!
Available only in french for the moment.
This booklet was written by RQASF as part of its "Le Fil Rouge" campaign, funded by FEGC (Women and Gender Equality Canada), in collaboration with Öko Créations. It was illustrated and designed by Öko Créations.
© All rights reserved - 2023