- Some services are not accessible on smartphone.
- Sign In
- My Account
- My Cart
- Customer Service
- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
- Zero Waste >
- Öko Créations - Hemp Reusable Bread Bag
Öko Créations - Hemp Reusable Bread Bag
Product Code: OK6008B
Öko Creations’ reusable bread bag is made of strong and durable hemp laminated with waterproof, food-grade film. It is big enough to hold 2 loaves and its tight weave will prevent crumbs from escaping!
With no interior seams or folds, contents won’t get stuck inside. The fabric is printed with water-based dye.
Bring it to your local bakery or grocery store to buy bread, croissants, bagels or other baked goods. Do you make your own homemade bread? It's even better! The bag will keep bread fresh for at least 5 days while reducing condensation that can cause mold. The crust will stay crisp!
The bag is embellished with our practical label to note the number of products with a washable pencil. The bag closes like a dry bag, creating a handle for easy transport once closed.
Wash it and reuse it for years to come, preventing at least 150 plastic bread bags hitting landfills annually.
Two size available: Bread Bag and Baguette Bread Bag
A must-have product for zero waste homes, made with love in Quebec!
What is a roll-top closure?
You’ll notice that some of our bags come with a roll-top closure system.
As you can see in the video above, the bag closes by rolling the top of the bag over onto itself and clipping the ends of the roll with a snap.
What are the advantages of this type of closure?
- Allows the bag to be adjusted for height depending on how full it is
- Creates a convenient handle for easy transport