- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
Öko Creations - Reusable Popcorn Microwave bag
Product Code: OK6016
Reimagine your microwave popcorn preparation experience with our eco-friendly cooking bag! Our popcorn bag offers you a more mindful way to enjoy this delicious and healthy snack.
Say goodbye to excessively packaged disposable bags and popcorn that's too salty, too greasy, and artificially colored!
Our bag has been specially designed to pop 2/3 cup of corn kernels that you can purchase in bulk from your trusted zero-waste grocer.
It's easy to use: place the kernels in the bag (without adding any oil!!), microwave the bag for approximately 3 and a half minutes. Watch the process closely. When the corn popping slows down, stop the cooking to prevent burning. The instructions are printed on the back of the bag.
For maintenance, you can either hand wash the bag or machine wash it. Hang it to dry.
Our product represents sustainability, reusability, and zero waste.
- Made in our workshop in Boisbriand, Quebec, Canada
- Fabric: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton
- Sold without packaging
- Zero waste product.