- Some services are not accessible on smartphone.
- Sign In
- My Account
- My Cart
- Customer Service
- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
- Reusable Period Underwear & Removable Insert | Öko-Flow>
- Öko Flow - Removable Inserts (2) - For Period Underwear S, M, L
Öko Flow - Removable Inserts (2) - For Period Underwear S, M, L
Product Code: OK3010
The removable inserts were designed to increase the absorption capacity of the Öko-Flow menstrual underwear. Simply slide one or two inserts into the protection and change them as needed. It's that easy!
Excellent for menstruation, discharges or bladder leaks. The inserts do not have a waterproof membrane, therefore they should be worn with the Öko-Flow underwear and not separately.
Made of high quality and carefully selected textiles such as https://www.okocreations.ca/blog/why-hemp and organic cotton, Öko-flow's removable inserts are perfectly in line with the company's human and ecological values. No PFASs or nano silver are added to the inserts in order to protect human health by limiting the use of chemicals.
They are easy to care for, comfortable, absorbent and machine washable. They are also economical in the long run, you will not need to buy disposable menstrual products every month for years. In addition, your municipality may offer subsidies for the purchase.
Try them and go beyond your flow!
- 2 removable inserts
- 1 use and care guide
Insert: 73% organic cotton, 27% hemp.
- Made in Québec, Canada
- Öko Créations INC. is a women-led business.