- Some services are not accessible on smartphone.
- Sign In
- My Account
- My Cart
- Customer Service
- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
- Reusable Period Underwear & Removable Insert | Öko-Flow>
- Öko Flow - Small Period Underwear + Removable Insert
Öko Flow - Small Period Underwear + Removable Insert
Product Code: OK3002
Live stress free with the Öko-Flow menstrual undies; proudly designed and manufactured in Quebec by Öko Créations.
Perfect for menstruation, vaginal discharge or light bladder leaks; it will be a strong ally for your daily activities as well as for your rocky expeditions.
Versatile, this 2-in-1 undergarment has a waterproof built-in liner for light absorbency as well as an additional, stay-put insert for heavier flow days. Simply slide one or two inserts into your Öko-Flow undies and change as needed to customize absorbency depending on your needs. You can also wear the Öko-Flow underwear on its own.
Made of high quality and carefully selected textiles such as naturally antibacterial hemp and organic cotton, Öko-flow's period underwear are perfectly in line with the company's human and ecological values. With no added PFASs or Nanosilver, the company made the conscious decision to use a food grade polyurethane membrane (PUL) for the waterproofing of the Öko-flow underwear in order to protect human health by limiting the use of chemical products.
The Öko-Flow collection is the perfect choice to start a gentle transition to reusable intimate products. They are easy to care for, comfortable, durable, absorbent and machine washable. They are also economical in the long run, so you won't have to buy disposable menstrual products every month for years to come. Plus, your municipality may offer subsidies for the purchase.
Try them and go beyond your flow!
- 1 pair of undies with built-in liner
- 1 removable insert
- 1 use and care guide
Underwear: 94% organic cotton, 3% elastane, 3% polyurethane (foodgrade) exclusive of thrim.
Insert: 73% organic cotton, 27% hemp.
- Made in Québec, Canada
- Öko Créations INC. is a women-led business.