- Some services are not accessible on smartphone.
- Sign In
- My Account
- My Cart
- Customer Service
- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
- Reusable Menstrual Pads | Öko-Pads | Classic Collection>
- Öko-Minis - Mini Panty Liner for Thong + Individual Pouch
Öko-Minis - Mini Panty Liner for Thong + Individual Pouch
Product Code: OK2015
The Thong Öko-Mini is a panty liner designed for use with thong underwear. It provides light protection for menstrual flow or discharge and can be used as back-up protection with a tampon or menstrual cup. This liner is thin and discreet, you’ll barely know it’s there.
The top layer of fabric (in contact with the skin) is made of a specially woven organic cotton that absorbs liquid quickly. Pads are available undyed (perfect for sensitive skin) or dyed (perfect for hiding stains). The absorbent core is made with naturally antibacterial hemp fleece.
Similar to conventional pads, a set of wings holds the pad in place. Instead of an adhesive, Öko’s wings secure with super thin snaps. This reusable panty liner has been specially designed —wide at the front and narrow at the back— to fit thong underwear.
Öko-Pads are compatible with our individual storage pouches
(one pouch included in each Öko-Pads Classic Collection box)
An ingenious system to discreetly transport your Öko-Pads and easily separate fresh pads from used ones (sold separately).
Simply pop out the ''To wash'' label when you insert a used pad.
- Each box includes:
- 1 mini panty liner for thong 5cm x 18cm
- 1 individual storage pouch 10cm x 9.7cm
- 1 care guide
- panty liner: 81% organic cotton, 8% hemp, 11% food-grade polyurethane
- Storage pouch: 78% organic cotton, 22% food-grade polyurethane
- Packaging: FSC-certified cardboard
- Made in Quebec, Canada
Available in the banners below
*Some towns and municipalities offer a grant for the purchase of reusable menstrual products. Find out if you are eligible by visiting our page: ''Grants for reusable menstrual products (french only)''
Öko Creations Guarantee
At Öko we celebrate diversity and we know that every person's body is unique! We are constantly working to improve our products for the optimal comfort of each of you, which is why we offer you a satisfaction guarantee. Contact us if you have any questions, we will be happy to assist you!