- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Filo | The Cleaning Tablet That Save The World
- 7 Quebec Favorites for Green Babies
- 5 Benefits of Using Öko-Pads
- Make the Easy Switch to Zero Waste Coffee!
- Why hemp?
- Take a peek at Peakbwa!
- One of Öko's favorite company: Savonnerie des Diligences!
- Our Christmas Gift Inspirations | A Successful Holiday Season 2020!
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Öko-Pads Long - Hemp Menstrual Pads (x2)
Product Code: OK1006E
**Government subsidy available for purchase! Find out if you are eligible by visiting our page: Subsidy for reusable hygiene products**
*Öko-Capsules are perfect for our Menstrual Pads care. Recommended and approved by Öko Créations. Questions about Öko-pads care? Consult our Care Instructions Manual*
Made with three layers of absorbent hemp fibre and a breathable waterproof layer, these reusable pads are longer than our regular pads and have two pairs of wings that attach with thin snaps around your underwear. The wings hold the pad in place and make it extremely well suited for nighttime as well as daytime heavy flow or for light bladder leakages.
The fabric that comes into contact with the skin is of natural fibre, undyed and unbleached. The risks of irritation, allergy an infection are therefore reduced. The colourful patterns on the back of our washable cloth pads add a touch of beauty!
Öko Creations Guarantee
At Öko we celebrate diversity and we know that every person's body is unique! We are constantly working to improve our products for the optimal comfort of each of you, which is why we offer you a satisfaction guarantee. Contact us if you have any questions, we will be happy to assist you!
We invite you to read more about Öko Creations reusable pads by visiting the page: ''More about Öko-Pads''.
- Colour: natural, undyed, colour and backing pattern will vary
- Composition: 36% hemp, 34% organic cotton, 30% organic cotton laminated with polyurethane (waterproof, breathable layer)
- Label: 100% certified organic cotton
- Packaging: FSC paper
- Made in Quebec, Canada