- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Filo | The Cleaning Tablet That Save The World
- 7 Quebec Favorites for Green Babies
- 5 Benefits of Using Öko-Pads
- Make the Easy Switch to Zero Waste Coffee!
- Why hemp?
- Take a peek at Peakbwa!
- One of Öko's favorite company: Savonnerie des Diligences!
- Our Christmas Gift Inspirations | A Successful Holiday Season 2020!
Organic cotton wipes (4-pack)
Product Code: OK4010
Ultra-soft, organic cotton Öko-wipes are a must-have for a zero waste home! They are perfect as reusable toilet paper and with a duet with a bidet or for diaper changes! Thin enough to reach where we need it most, you can say goodbye to disposable wipes or to toilet paper for good.
This terry knit is woven in Montreal, is of superior quality and will not loose shape when laundered.Do not wash wipes with products containing hook and loop fasteners (velcro).
Instructions for use with a bidet:
1. Go to the toilet;
2. Rinse with the bidet;
3. Wipe off the water with an Öko-wipe;
4. Put the wipe in your laundry basket (reserve a basket beside your toilet only for this)
5. It's that simple!
Say goodbye to toilet paper and disposable wipes! FINALLY!
- Size: 22 x 22 cm (9 x 9 inches)
- Color: natural, unbleached, colored outline (thread)
- Composition: 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Packaging: 100% FSC certified paper
- Made in Quebec, Canada