- Some services are not accessible on smartphone.
- Sign In
- My Account
- My Cart
- Customer Service
- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
- Green Care>
- Myni - Shower Gel in Powder to Dissolve
Myni - Shower Gel in Powder to Dissolve
Product Code: MN42
In the eco-friendly body care line, Myni are also launching a powder shower gel for the first time. It consists of ingredients that are good for both people and the planet. The Myni shower gel has cleansing, and foaming properties yet is gentle on your skin. It moisturizes and softens your skin.
One pouch of our product is enough to make about 400 ml of shower gel.
How Does it Work?
Find bottles for Myni body products here!
All products in our body and capillary line are packaged in compostable packaging, made of corn starch. Once you've used our product, you can simply toss the packaging into your compost bin. Our zero-waste packaging is biodegradable and decomposes within 28 days, according to the OECD 301-D standard.
- Oryza Sativa Starch
Oryza sativa starch is also known as rice starch and is obtained from the peeled seeds of rice. Our experts have chosen this special ingredient for our shower gel because it keeps the skin moisturized and oiled.
Pre-Sale Offer - Shipped end of November
Pre-sale offer of the NEW Myni hair and body care collection!
What you get:
- 50% off the suggested retail price;
- Exclusive access to the collection. And that's right! The product will then only be available in January 2023 for retailers who do not purchase via presale. You will have exclusivity for the month of December!
- Be among the first to offer the most eco-friendly hair and body care collection ever!
Products will be shipped at the end of the presale, towards the end of November.