- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Filo | The Cleaning Tablet That Save The World
- 7 Quebec Favorites for Green Babies
- 5 Benefits of Using Öko-Pads
- Make the Easy Switch to Zero Waste Coffee!
- Why hemp?
- Take a peek at Peakbwa!
- One of Öko's favorite company: Savonnerie des Diligences!
- Our Christmas Gift Inspirations | A Successful Holiday Season 2020!
Hemp Reusable Bread Bag - Conservation
Product Code: OK6008
Öko Creations’ reusable bread bag is made of strong and durable hemp laminated with waterproof, food-grade film. It is big enough to hold 2 loaves and its tight weave will prevent crumbs from escaping!
With no interior seams or folds, contents won’t get stuck inside. The fabric is printed with water-based dye.
Bring it to your local bakery or grocery store to buy bread, croissants, bagels or other baked goods. Do you make your own homemade bread? It's even better! The bag will keep bread fresh for at least 5 days while reducing condensation that can cause mold. The crust will stay crisp!
The bag is embellished with our practical label to note the number of products with a washable pencil. The bag closes like a dry bag, creating a handle for easy transport once closed.
Wash it and reuse it for years to come, preventing at least 150 plastic bread bags hitting landfills annually.
A must-have product for zero waste homes, made with love in Quebec!
What is a roll-top closure?
You’ll notice that some of our bags come with a roll-top closure system.
As you can see in the video above, the bag closes by rolling the top of the bag over onto itself and clipping the ends of the roll with a snap.
What are the advantages of this type of closure?
- Allows the bag to be adjusted for height depending on how full it is
- Creates a convenient handle for easy transport
Product care: Hand or machine wash. Hang to dry.
Composition: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton laminated with food grade polyurethane.
Made in Quebec, Canada
Size: 42 cm x 32 cm
Weight: 56 g