- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
Öko Créations - Reusable Pocket for Hankies
Product Code: OK1000D
A very handy little pocket!
Waterproof and lightweight, it can carry your tissues, wipes or makeup pads.
Little a tip: buy 2: use one for clean tissues and one for used tissues so they don't contaminate your pockets or purse!
The pouch contains 2 of our handkerchiefs made of 100% organic cotton sateen.
- Pocket size: 11 x 9 cm (4.25 x 3.5 inches)
- Handkerchiefs size: 30 x 30 cm (11.75 x 11.75 inches)
- Colour of the hankerchiefs: Natural, coloured trims
- Pocket composition: 100% polyurethane laminated organic cotton
- Hankerchiefs composition: 100% organic cotton
- Label: 100% organic cotton
- Packaging: FSC certified paper, no plastic!
- Made in Quebec, Canada
Handkerchief care: Öko Creations handkerchiefs can simply be added to a regular load when lightly soiled. In other cases, they can first be lightly rubbed under cold or warm water in order to remove stains, air dried if a washing is not immediate and then added to a regular load if desired (not necessary if the handkerchief has been completely hand washed). Tumble or air dry. Note that the high temperature in the dryer might fix the stains by “cooking” them. Do not iron. The handkerchiefs becomes more absorbent from wash to wash.