- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
Myni - 100% Natural Cleaning Tablet to Dissolve - Bathroom
Product Code: MN11
Discover the bathroom cleaner Myni for eco-responsible, toxic-free cleaning. This small tablet has great cleaning power! One tablet allow you to make 750mL cleaning solution.
For which surfaces?
You can now effectively remove limescale buildup from your bathroom. This cleaner is non-toxic and safe for the environment, and is ideal for ceramic tiles, toilet bowls, counters, and showers!
- Zest Fest: Lemon & Mint scent to keep you house fresh and clean!
- Norderland: Black Spruce scent to make you feel outdoors inside
- Punch Passion: This Grapefruit & Mango scent will make you feel like you're on the beach.
- Unscented: Keep it simple or add a few dropps of your favourite aromatic oil to personnalise your product!
How to use
Make your product with tap water. It’s effective without compromising the environment!
- Fill your 750mL spray bottle with water.
- Insert your cleaning tablet.
- Close your bottle and wait full dissolution before use.
Compost the package after use.
Once the product ready to use, spray on surface and wipe with a clean cloth, like any other conventionnal cleaner.
Helps eliminate 12,000M plastic bottles thrown away each year in North America
Non-toxic and biodégradable
Without an endocrine disruptor
Non tested on animals * Leaping bunny certified
95% reduction in CO2 emissions
No artificial colouring
Made in Canada
- Sold by unit
- One cleaning tablet by pouch to make 750mL cleaning product
- Compostable packaging
- Product weight: 4,5g
- Made in Quebec, Canada
Citric acid: This is obtained by fermenting vegetable raw materials and helps to dislodge dirt, to ensure that the tablet dissolves in water and to make the product’s pH slightly acidic.
Sodium coco-sulphate: This coconut oil derivative has detergent properties to remove grease and dirt.
Sodium benzoate: This is made in the laboratory, but its precursor is found in certain foods such as strawberries or cayenne pepper. It protects the product against microorganisms which could alter its quality.
Sodium carbonate: This mineral, also known as soda crystals or soda wash, is a filler to ensure that the tablet dissolves in water.
Potassium sorbate: This is made in the laboratory, but its precursor is found in the berries of the mountain ash. It protects the product against microorganisms which could alter its quality.
House scent/aromatic oil: This mixture of scents has been carefully developed by our team (not applicable for the scent-free product).