- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
Öko Créations - Reusable Napkin - Imperfect
Product Code: OKR01G
At Öko Creations, we’ve decided to put a bit of sunshine into cute and colored products!
You’ll fall in love with these little reusable napkins made of organic cotton that will slide perfectly into your kids’ lunchboxes!
A must-have product for nature lovers and zero-waste afficionados.
- Format: unit
- Size: 9 x 9 inches
- Colour: Patterns designed by PEAKBWA
- Composition: 100% certified organic cotton
- Made in Québec, Canada
- No contour seams, but does not fray.
It’s so easy!
Öko’s reusable napkins can be added to your regular laundry when lightly soiled.
Otherwise, they can be gently scrubbed under cold or warm water to remove stains, airdried, then added to the next regular laundry load. (Not necessary if completely handwashed.) Air or machine dry. Note that drying on hot can set stains by “cooking” them in. Do not iron.