- Some services are not accessible on smartphone.
- Sign In
- My Account
- My Cart
- Customer Service
- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
- Green Care>
- Savonnerie des Diligences - Red Clay Shampoo
Savonnerie des Diligences - Red Clay Shampoo
Product Code: SD40
The selection of solid shampoos has become much more diversified lately and it's now more easier to find the right product for your needs!
This red clay shampoo (surfactant) is ideal for give hair softness, nourishment and moisture. It is suitable for all hair types, even dry or frizzy hair. The formulation of this shampoo contributes to the beautification and shine of your scalp and lengths. It is very nourishing and hydrating thanks to essential oils and vegetable glycerin.
Use:1- Rub the bar in your wet hair to make foam
2- Massage your scalp and wash your hair
3- Rinse well in warm or hot water to remove all traces of residue
4- Use a conditioner or do a vinegar rinse
Vinegar Rinse: 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar to 2 cups of water. Pour over hair after rinsing your shampoo. Leave on for 1 to 2 minutes, then rinse.
Important: Let your shampoo bar dry between uses
A adaptation time could be necessary when you change your shampoo type (minimum 3 shampoos), especially if you switch from a commercial shampoo to a solid shampoo.
Made in Quebec, Canada
Ingredients: SCI, SCS, coco biologique/organic coconut/cocos nucifera, beurre de cacao/Cocoa butter/Theobroma Cacao seed butter, ricin/Castor/Ricinus Communis, eau/Water/Aqua, argile blanche/White clay/Kaolin, argile rouge/red clay/Illite red clay, poudre de guimauve/Marshmallow powder/Althaea officunalis roude powder fécule de marante/Arrow root starch/Maranta arundinacea root extract, glycérine/Glycerin, huiles essentielles de citron/ lemon/Citrus Limon, orange douce/Sweet orange Citrus Aurantium Dulcis et Ylang Ylang/Cananga Odorata Flower EO, pigment bourgogne/burgundy oxide.
Did you know that there are two categories of solid shampoo?
- Saponified: Made in the same way as a soap bar, by saponification.
- With surfactant: Made with one or more surfactants as a foaming agent.
Both types of shampoos are effective. The result of the use between these two categories of shampoos can vary from one person to another.