- Some services are not accessible on smartphone.
- Sign In
- My Account
- My Cart
- Customer Service
- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
- Zero Waste >
- Öko Créations - Reusable Hemp Coffee Bag
Öko Créations - Reusable Hemp Coffee Bag
Product Code: OK6010
Öko Creations’ reusable coffee bag is made of durable hemp fabric lined with a waterproof, food-grade film to keep coffee, tea or even herbs fresh. Designed to replace disposable coffee bags, it holds approximately 680 g.
With no interior seams or folds, contents won’t get stuck inside. The fabric is printed with water-based dye.
Fill it at your local grocery store or café! Designed to seal in freshness. Use a washable pencil on our practical label to record the contents as required. The bag closes like a dry bag, creating a handle for easy transport once closed. The bottom of the bag is also flat allowing it to stand by itself vertically.
Wash it and reuse it for years to come, preventing hundreds of disposable coffee bags from hitting landfills annually.
A must-have product for zero waste homes, made with love in Quebec!
Possibility of product customization: we can print your logo. More information here!
What is a roll-top closure?
You’ll notice that some of our bags come with a roll-top closure system.
As you can see in the video above, the bag closes by rolling the top of the bag over onto itself and clipping the ends of the roll with a snap.
What are the advantages of this type of closure?
- Allows the bag to be adjusted for height depending on how full it is
- Creates a convenient handle for easy transport
Product care: Hand or machine wash. Hang to dry.
Composition: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton laminated with food grade polyuréthane.
Made in Quebec, Canada
Size: 19 cm x 27 cm
Weight: 28 g