- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Filo | The Cleaning Tablet That Save The World
- 7 Quebec Favorites for Green Babies
- 5 Benefits of Using Öko-Pads
- Make the Easy Switch to Zero Waste Coffee!
- Why hemp?
- Take a peek at Peakbwa!
- One of Öko's favorite company: Savonnerie des Diligences!
- Our Christmas Gift Inspirations | A Successful Holiday Season 2020!
Öko Créations - Reusable Napkin
Product Code: OKR01H
At Öko Creations, we’ve decided to put a bit of sunshine into cute and colored products!
You’ll fall in love with these little reusable napkins made of organic cotton that will slide perfectly into your kids’ lunchboxes!
A must-have product for nature lovers and zero-waste afficionados.
- Format: unit
- Size: 9 x 9 inches
- Colour: Patterns designed by PEAKBWA
- Composition: 100% certified organic cotton
- Made in Québec, Canada
It’s so easy!
Öko’s reusable napkins can be added to your regular laundry when lightly soiled.
Otherwise, they can be gently scrubbed under cold or warm water to remove stains, airdried, then added to the next regular laundry load. (Not necessary if completely handwashed.) Air or machine dry. Note that drying on hot can set stains by “cooking” them in. Do not iron.