- About us
- Where to Buy
- Business Services
- Contact Us
- Reusable Period Underwear | Öko-Flow
- User Guide | Öko-Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- User Guide | Öko-Teens | Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Care Instructions | Reusable Cloth Pads
- Grants for reusable menstrual products
- Special offer | For students
- Zero Waste Periods | For Beginners
- Terms and Conditions
Öko Creations - Reusable Tea bag
Product Code: OK6007
The Reusable Tea Bag from Öko Creations is made for bulk herbs. Made of strong, durable hemp to which we have added a food grade waterproof film. Use it for tea, herbs, coffee or any other dry ingredient in bulk.
Fill it at your local grocery store or tea shop! Use a washable pencil on our practical label to record the contents as required. The bag closes like a dry bag, creating a handle for easy transport once closed. The bottom of the bag is also flat allowing it to stand by itself vertically.
Wash it and reuse it for years to come, preventing hundreds of disposable tea bags from hitting landfills annually.
The bag contains a volume of 3 cups, approximately 125g of black tea. With no interior seams or folds, contents won’t get stuck inside. The fabric is printed with water-based dye.
A must-have product for zero waste homes, made with love in Canada!
Possibility of product customization: we can print your logo. More information here!
What is a roll-top closure?
You’ll notice that some of our bags come with a roll-top closure system.
As you can see in the video above, the bag closes by rolling the top of the bag over onto itself and clipping the ends of the roll with a snap.
What are the advantages of this type of closure?
- Allows the bag to be adjusted for height depending on how full it is
- Creates a convenient handle for easy transport
Product care: hand wash or machine wash in cold water. Hang to dry.
Composition: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton laminated with food grade polyurethane
Made in Quebec, Canada
Format: 15 cm x 21 cm, 6 in x 8.5 in